JoeFroyo p/b Old Town Bicycle is a friendly group of cyclists located primarily in the South Sound area of Washington state. We have a variety of ages and skill levels represented, from brand new racers to those with 20+ years of experience. While we all enjoy racing, we also enjoy just riding our bikes. Come out and ride with us sometime.
Q1. How can I join the team?
In order to join the Joe Froyo p/b Old Town Bicycle racing team you need to do a couple things:
- Attend team training rides. Open team rides generally occur in the off-season (August to December). See the calendar for more information.
- Contact any team officer and indicate your interest.
Q2. What are the requirements for team membership?
In order to maintain your good standing as a team member you must:
- Race ten races in a year.
- Volunteer at the team's annual race.
- Purchase the minimum kit.
- Train with the team.
- Attend the team's mandatory meetings.
Exceptions to these requirements are made on a case by case basis by the team officers.